Davies Out, Pearce In,Pearce Out, Big Dougie In!

Re: Davies Out, Pearce In, Bring In Sven or Warnock.

njmcfc1894 said:
blue b4 the moon said:
Loved his passion but what finished me off with him was playing to only lose 1-0 to the rags at home when we were safe. I saw him bollock Nedum for crossing the halfway line.

Refusing to condemn Drogba or linesman at CFC for the handball incident, suspiciously around same time as Sven was told he was leaving England
That was Pearce though. He never complained about refereeing decisions, which proves how thick he was. Sometimes you've got to say something plus, as Mourinho and Baconface prove, being clever about it can often help your team. But it was all about Pearce rather than the team and he preferred to be seen as "Honest Stu" rather than help his team.

Danny Mills sticking the boot in now.

Forest have won just twice in 20 games, slipping to 13th in the table ahead of Saturday's clash with rivals Derby. Mills, who worked under Pearce at Manchester City, told BBC Radio 5 live: "Pearce always starts well but goes off the boil. He is very predictable. After 10 games people work him out."

Pearce, 52, took charge of Forest in July and saw his side topped the Championship table after seven games. But poor form since has seen the club lose in the FA Cup to Rochdale and fall 10 points away from the play-off places. Mills said he expected to see a bad run of results as Pearce won 10 of his first 20 league matches as Manchester City manager in 2005, before winning just 18 of the next 65.

"I'm not surprised it has happened for him," said Mills. "Stuart Pearce came into Manchester City and had a fantastic 'Honeymoon Period' and then went wrong - and did the same with the England Under-21s. He comes in, everyone says 'wow, it's Stuart Pearce, legend! Psycho' and all of that and he has that instant respect. He gets teams going but after a while, players aren't stupid, they're not naive and they start to suss him out. He doesn't have the depth of football ability to back it up."

"Actually, he is not a great coach, he's not a great tactician, he's not a great motivator and he struggles with big players who question his authority."
I'm guessing Danny Mills isn't a big Pearce fan.

Prestwich_Blue said:

Forest have won just twice in 20 games, slipping to 13th in the table ahead of Saturday's clash with rivals Derby. Mills, who worked under Pearce at Manchester City, told BBC Radio 5 live: "Pearce always starts well but goes off the boil. He is very predictable. After 10 games people work him out."

Pearce, 52, took charge of Forest in July and saw his side topped the Championship table after seven games. But poor form since has seen the club lose in the FA Cup to Rochdale and fall 10 points away from the play-off places. Mills said he expected to see a bad run of results as Pearce won 10 of his first 20 league matches as Manchester City manager in 2005, before winning just 18 of the next 65.

"I'm not surprised it has happened for him," said Mills. "Stuart Pearce came into Manchester City and had a fantastic 'Honeymoon Period' and then went wrong - and did the same with the England Under-21s. He comes in, everyone says 'wow, it's Stuart Pearce, legend! Psycho' and all of that and he has that instant respect. He gets teams going but after a while, players aren't stupid, they're not naive and they start to suss him out. He doesn't have the depth of football ability to back it up."

"Actually, he is not a great coach, he's not a great tactician, he's not a great motivator and he struggles with big players who question his authority."

Scathing. As much as it's probably true we shouldn't forget that Danny Mills is a ****.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/30862960" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/30862960</a>

without a dream said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

Scathing. As much as it's probably true we shouldn't forget that Danny Mills is a c**t.
True. It's a case of a ****, calling a **** a ****.

Prestwich_Blue said:
njmcfc1894 said:
blue b4 the moon said:
Loved his passion but what finished me off with him was playing to only lose 1-0 to the rags at home when we were safe. I saw him bollock Nedum for crossing the halfway line.

Refusing to condemn Drogba or linesman at CFC for the handball incident, suspiciously around same time as Sven was told he was leaving England
That was Pearce though. He never complained about refereeing decisions, which proves how thick he was. Sometimes you've got to say something plus, as Mourinho and Baconface prove, being clever about it can often help your team. But it was all about Pearce rather than the team and he preferred to be seen as "Honest Stu" rather than help his team.

complete drivel. if not complaining about any referee decisions "proves how thick he was" then the bloke he learned that particular discipline off must also be...........Brian Clough.??

without a dream said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

Scathing. As much as it's probably true we shouldn't forget that Danny Mills is a c**t.

I disagree with your judgment of Mills. He is not a c**t.
He is a complete and utter, utter, utter c**t.
The most complete and utter, utter, utter c**t I have ever seen in a City shirt. Ever.

Prestwich_Blue said:
without a dream said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

True. It's a case of a c**t, calling a c**t a c**t.

Bit harsh PB,agree re Mills but think some on here have forgotten the role Pearce played in getting us up to the Premier,was not here to take the money.

NAMRcdr.png

Tick tock.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.