Dawson out for season with that

100276794_548c83c4eb.jpg

(I hope its nothing too serious though :))

rag said:
marco said:
is this what paul lake had

Potentially worse if it is both anterior and posterior cruciate. What messed up Lake's career was the lack of treatment.

the surgical technique for cruciate repairs hadn't been fine tuned in paul lake's day. orthopaedic surgeons were playing at in those days it whereas now it's a recognised sub-speciality. steve coppell's knee was similarly buggered up by a surgeon who didn't know what he was doing. these days it's a recoverable injury but it's a long process like with poor old boj.

not the only thing about coppell that was buggered up;)
rassclot said:
rag said:
marco said:
is this what paul lake had

Potentially worse if it is both anterior and posterior cruciate. What messed up Lake's career was the lack of treatment.

the surgical technique for cruciate repairs hadn't been fine tuned in paul lake's day. orthopaedic surgeons were playing at in those days it whereas now it's a recognised sub-speciality. steve coppell's knee was similarly buggered up by a surgeon who didn't know what he was doing. these days it's a recoverable injury but it's a long process like with poor old boj.

redknapp was told get another c b, who do you think i am a wheeler dealer, i,m flipping football manager or words to that effect?

marco said:
intresting i take it woodgate didnt make the 25? tomorrow apeal goes into the F.A with arrys brown envelope

They'd need to pinch Lee Majors' bionic legs first, Woodgate's off to have another career-saving operation shortly.

Hope Dawson's okay, he's an excellent centre-half and seems a nice bloke.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.