Dawson out for season with that

Great news for City that Dawsons out but he's now the 3rd player in my fantasy football team to get injured!!

Kolarov, Dawson, Cuellar and also Mark Schwarzer if you want to include him with his "Injury"

...o yeah and Jaaskelinen is my sub keeper.

Thanks for all your messages with sympathy for Dawson. We have not always had the best relationship with regards to our clubs, and even more so recently.

I hate to see any injury to any player, and if the shoe was on the other foot, I certainally would be wishing any City player a speedy recovery.

Even though we are short of recognised CB's, with King, Bassong & Gallas our only fit ones, we do have a few players who can fill in there. These are Corluka, Kaboul, Hutton, Huddlestone, and I have even seen Palacious play there once whilst he was at Wigan.

Saying all that though, I dont suppose you would like to loan us one for a few months??? Afterall you have got one or 2 spare!!!

I hope he can make a speedy recovery, he's an excellent defender and one of the future stars for England along with AJ, Hart and Milner.<br /><br />-- Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:02 pm --<br /><br />
spudsulike said:
Thanks for all your messages with sympathy for Dawson. We have not always had the best relationship with regards to our clubs, and even more so recently.

I hate to see any injury to any player, and if the shoe was on the other foot, I certainally would be wishing any City player a speedy recovery.

Even though we are short of recognised CB's, with King, Bassong & Gallas our only fit ones, we do have a few players who can fill in there. These are Corluka, Kaboul, Hutton, Huddlestone, and I have even seen Palacious play there once whilst he was at Wigan.

Saying all that though, I dont suppose you would like to loan us one for a few months??? Afterall you have got one or 2 spare!!!
Indeed mate, i've just posted the same about Dawson, defo a future England regular once scum bag and camel hang up there boots. Hopefully he'll be back in a few months.

Corluka can do a decent enough job at CB, he did it here for a bit under Eriksson.

spudsulike said:

only if u give us ur CL spot ;)

I love your views of the Spurs squad.... it's hysterical.....

Anyway..... Woodgate not in the squad and probably will retire by Xmas.....

Did someone say King can't play 2 games in a row...?? Think back to April/May last season, we played Arsenal, Chelsea, Manure, Bolton and Citeh (5 games) in the space of 19 days (one every 4 days roughly) and he played 90 mins in every game and we won 4 and lost 1..... he also played v YB's in midweek and then v Wigwam at the week-end (yes we lost, but he played 90 mins).....

So that theory is shot down in flames......

We have:

King, Bassong, Gallas, Kaboul and Corluka (he plays there and did so again this evening for Croatia)...... We have England U21 CB's Kyle Walker and Kyle Naughton..... we have England U19 CB Steven Caulker

So we still have 5 senior CB's (4 of whom are Internationals), 2 International U21 CB's and an U19..... I would say we are covered......

marcspurs said:

Did someone say King can't play 2 games in a row...?? Think back to April/May last season, we played Arsenal, Chelsea, Manure, Bolton and Citeh (5 games) in the space of 19 days (one every 4 days roughly) and he played 90 mins in every game and we won 4 and lost 1..... he also played v YB's in midweek and then v Wigwam at the week-end (yes we lost, but he played 90 mins).....

We have:

King, Bassong, Gallas, Kaboul and Corluka (he plays there and did so again this evening for Croatia)...... We have England U21 CB's Kyle Walker and Kyle Naughton..... we have England U19 CB Steven Caulker

So we still have 5 senior CB's (4 of whom are Internationals), 2 International U21 CB's and an U19..... I would say we are covered......

You gotta hope king can stay fit now cos if you lose him that would weaken any side.

marcspurs said:

We have:

But everyone of them is a HUGE step down from Dawson

spudsulike said:

You know its only banter;)Take it as flattery.Were glad its Dawson shame though it is, if it was,say Kaboul we wouldnt give a shit because hes wank. Now i know hes going to come back and haunt us.

Been having a bit of banter with my Spurs supporting mate. As much as I hate Spurs I echo the sentiments of others re Dawson. He's a whole hearted player and a decent bloke by all accounts.

I wish him a speedy recovery.

As for Spurs…… ha!

I don't think Spurs will be a big threat anyway this season as they have to play their best 11 in both League and Champs. Whereas we can rotate in most of the Europa games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.