Dayot Upamecano

He’s just signed a new contract, he won’t be on anyones radar for at least a year.

looks bloody brilliant. We should pay over the odds now. Say £50m as he has £80/£90m written all over him in a few years time.

He would fit like a glove for us. He is exactly what we are looking for.

Great comment!!

Yeah but having Costa in his pocket is just one of the five elements he’s excelling at.. as good as Mangala was that game he didn’t pop it around like a cultured midfielder, Go on mazy runs, carry the ball up the field like Yaya Toure as well as having all the other 9 outfield players in his pocket.

He is absolutely monstrous.

No wonder they got him to sign a new deal.

I‘d be knocking on their door tomorrow, no doubt still has a buyout clause, get it fucking done.

Yeah but having Costa in his pocket is just one of the five elements he’s excelling at.. as good as Mangala was that game he didn’t pop it around like a cultured midfielder, Go on mazy runs, carry the ball up the field like Yaya Toure as well as having all the other 9 outfield players in his pocket.

He is absolutely monstrous.
After that debut, I thought he (Mangala) was the new Kompany. I really wanted him to make it, but unfortunately it didn’t work out. I may be wrong about Upamecano, I must admit I’ve not seen a lot of him, but based on this game alone let’s not jump straight into conclusions he’s the best Vinne. As you say he’s doing a lot of the right things, but people were writing off Koulibaly after one match against Messi and co.

I read about these players that we are supposed to be interested in, but don't know much about them. Tonight after looking at this lad, i think he would be a fantastic signing for us. Great on the ball, would add a threat on corners and looks so strong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.