Dayot Upamecano

I'm glad you aren't a scout.
Sure has taken a long time to splurge on koulibaly. Maybe our scouts aren’t as convinced as you seem to be. And upamecamo? Where are the takers for the young prod. You’d think he’d be in high demand with the lack of world class center back talent currently among Europe’s elite. I mean people like Harry maguire are going for what, 80 mil... the talent isn’t out there. These guys are inconsistent. Seen the numbers but also seen the play.

Sure has taken a long time to splurge on koulibaly. Maybe our scouts aren’t as convinced as you seem to be. And upamecamo? Where are the takers for the young prod. You’d think he’d be in high demand with the lack of world class center back talent currently among Europe’s elite. I mean people like Harry maguire are going for what, 80 mil... the talent isn’t out there. These guys are inconsistent. Seen the numbers but also seen the play.
What would you value Stone's at today?

What would you value Stone's at today?

if you put Stones into the Dippers side today alongside Van Hype with three midfielders in front of him closing the space and he just had to sit, with the option just to play it long over the top to Mane et al - he’d suddenly look pretty good and the media would hype him to hell. It’s in our system Stones looks exposed. Today he looks worth £30m as a punt but in the right system he‘s a far better player than Maguire... almost as good as PTF!

if you put Stones into the Dippers side today alongside Van Hype with three midfielders in front of him closing the space and he just had to sit, with the option just to play it long over the top to Mane et al - he’d suddenly look pretty good and the media would hype him to hell. It’s in our system Stones looks exposed. Today he looks worth £30m as a punt but in the right system he‘s a far better player than Maguire... almost as good as PTF!
My question was aimed at @Bpughh who claims Stones is better than KK and Upa

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.