De Bruyne Alternative?

He's brilliant, just injury prone. Arsenal would want 50 million, like sterling.
I think 30 would do for him, and i think injury problem is more Arsenal related how they train and recover then player since all of their players are injury prone it seems.

Marcos Lopes will do fine.

No point wasting money on inferior alternatives when we have talented homegrown youth that could probably do a similar job anyway.

I think 7 days is laughable amount of time left if we got ideas of going in for Bale without any groundwork. If it were possible though, I think Bale would be a much better option than KDB. He's got pace and power and a shot on him, he's also got more of a presence and could see us challenge in the champs league much more realistically.
Chelsea got pedro deal done rapid, maybe we could do the same if bale was open to the move. That seems to be the key to deals happening. Not sure how much kdb wants to come to city.

Chelsea got pedro deal done rapid, maybe we could do the same if bale was open to the move. That seems to be the key to deals happening. Not sure how much kdb wants to come to city.

Pedro had a buy out clause, no real haggling to be done with the club makes it much quicker.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.