De Bruyne Alternative?

If not KDB then nobody imo, we should only be looking for a winger if the right player is on the market, and neither Bale, Griezmann, Reus or Isco are available or want to move. Any winger that's available other than De Bruyne wouldn't take us to the next level, guys like Draxler, Montero and Oxlade would be squad players rotating with Navas and Nasri, in which case I'd just prefer we use Lopes instead.

Don't disagree with this. But this is also why I like Draxler. He's young and wouldn't demand being in the starting 11. Provides quality off the bench, can play on either wing or thru the middle and gives Pellegrini some flexibility. And maybe it helps keep the likes of Navas and Nasri happy because you're necessarily bringing in their direct replacement, just reinforcement

What about Lucas from PSG , quick , tricky , young , plays wide right ..... Would he be gettable ?.

Here's an amazing De Bruyne alternative: one of the best players in world football with the ball at his feet, superb footballing brain, great passer, exceptional vision and technique, proven Premier League experience, chips in with the occasional vital goal, and at 28 he's in his prime.

Oh and he's free...

Samir_Nasri_Manchester_City_vs_Chelsea_at_Busch_Stadium-2.jpg

Here's an amazing De Bruyne alternative: one of the best players in world football with the ball at his feet, superb footballing brain, great passer, exceptional vision and technique, proven Premier League experience, chips in with the occasional vital goal, and at 28 he's in his prime.

Oh and he's free...

He's our Sterling competition on the left, right?

We need someone to compete with Navas on the right, right?

Right so.

Oh and he's free...

.. And he's a passenger

Oh and he's free...

good one,i rather have him as his alternative than buying someone whose talents doesn't match our aspirations

I would prefer Oxlade-Chamberlain then KDB, he's fast, good finisher, homegrown, young and would cost less then KDB.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.