De Bruyne injury - Back in Training (p89)

If that's the time frame we're worried it might be it's almost certainly MCL. Jesus and Kevin both were out for 2 months, leg slightly longer. Not a disaster, but let's hope it's not that bad. Calling Dr Cugat.

Things just got very interesting r.e. Foden...

Years gods. Talk about melt down. 5 pages in almost as many minutes. He didn't play against Chelsea or Arsenal remember.

No ones having a meltdown but when any team loses arguably their best player for a sizeable amount of time then fans will discuss it!

Every cloud has a silva lining.

Seriously though, this is a huge huge blow.

On the bright side, the two Silva's will fuck shit up.

The only crumb of positivity I can draw from this is I think it may galvanise the squad even further, much like when Mendy was out. Further like Mendy and aguero before him we've been here before, it will be interesting to see just how good this squad really is. It will be difficult for our foes in the media to undermine are quality if we come through the period he is out. If there is not a miraculous recovery, I will take a draw in Oct 18.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.