De Bruyne kicking a ball again

was slated on here before he got injured

the lad is pure class as proven again today

welcome back KDB

might make all the difference in this run in
I don't think many were slating him? Most thought he was having a great season overall though he had been hit and miss in some games.

This guy is one fit lad - you would never have believed he has been out a few weeks. Welcome back Kevin. Next season under Pep this guy is going to terrorise the premier league

Barring any major health issues, he is a lock to win Player of the Season next year, IMO.

I don't think many were slating him? Most thought he was having a great season overall though he had been hit and miss in some games.

Seems to be a recurring theme on here.

It's like with the Silva thread. One or two posters slag a player, whilst the majority are rational and back the player.

It's the ridiculous comments that are remembered though, which is presumably why attention seekers post them in the first place. I guess they've succeeded, as the minority views are given disproportionate representation.

See it on Twitter all the time, with people saying things like "Just logged on to Bluemoon, and someone said Aguero is shit!", even though it's in no way reflective. Obviously there's no ridiculous sentiments on other forms of social media, or at the ground or anything. Just on Bluemoon apparently. Ah well.

It's like with the Silva thread. One or two posters slag a player, whilst the majority are rational and back the player.

It's the ridiculous comments that are remembered though, which is presumably why attention seekers post them in the first place. I guess they've succeeded, as the minority views are given disproportionate representation.

See it on Twitter all the time, with people saying things like "Just logged on to Bluemoon, and someone said Aguero is shit!", even though it's in no way reflective. Obviously there's no ridiculous sentiments on other forms of social media, or at the ground or anything. Just on Bluemoon apparently. Ah well.
It pisses me off so god knows how you must feel! Haha!

This lad is just terrific. I can see Pep building the team around him!

I think Pep will put him in the Thomas Muller role and what he does for Bayern. De Bruyne is much better in the middle than out wide. He gives us another goal threat. We totally lacked that when he was out injured.

I think Pep will put him in the Thomas Muller role and what he does for Bayern. De Bruyne is much better in the middle than out wide. He gives us another goal threat. We totally lacked that when he was out injured.

Good shout about Muller. That's how I see him being used too. Unbelievable player and our form while he was out and our lack of creativity spoke volumes.

Fair comment Ric, it has been tough reading this forum over the last couple of weeks though.

All in all though the majority of people do speak sense.

Always find it bizarre though that when we lose or draw to a 'lesser' team, the post match thread ratchets up to 40+ pages with hyperbole and abuse in no time. Yet when we win the thread gets roughly half.

Seems people would rather call someone a senile old c*** or a finished glass ankled wanker than give praise where it's due.

Fair comment Ric, it has been tough reading this forum over the last couple of weeks though.

All in all though the majority of people do speak sense.

Always find it bizarre though that when we lose or draw to a 'lesser' team, the post match thread ratchets up to 40+ pages with hyperbole and abuse in no time. Yet when we win the thread gets roughly half.

Seems people would rather call someone a senile old c*** or a finished glass ankled wanker than give praise where it's due.

I think that's the same with all forums though mate. A defeat throws up more questions, and people are more inclined to rant. A routine victory is less noteworthy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.