De Bruyne kicking a ball again

what if KDB does not hit it of with Pep ???

so KDB yes a great talent and world class but a couple of questions about his time at Chelsea under jose / a task master / a ruler / a dictator / all the things said about jose mourinho and maybe KDB was to young to handle it. but this summer pep will be the boss and if the players don't pull there fingers out and they have a season like this season you think pep will just let it happen. I don't think pep will let it happen pre-season never mind a full season

No need to worry about that. The problem at Chelsea wasn't that KDB couldn't handle Mourinho as a dictator or something like that, it was that he never got to play. He got voted best young player in the bundesliga the year before and he spent half the year watching the game from the stands. And to add insult to injury, Mourinho never gave him a reason or explanation which had to be incredibly frustrating.
So unless Pep never plays KDB there won't be any problem at all. And that's obviously not going to happen.

"How De Bruyne played over 18 months at Wolfsburg was madness", Guardiola was quoted as saying by TZ.

No need to worry about that. The problem at Chelsea wasn't that KDB couldn't handle Mourinho as a dictator or something like that, it was that he never got to play. He got voted best young player in the bundesliga the year before and he spent half the year watching the game from the stands. And to add insult to injury, Mourinho never gave him a reason or explanation which had to be incredibly frustrating.
So unless Pep never plays KDB there won't be any problem at all. And that's obviously not going to happen.

"How De Bruyne played over 18 months at Wolfsburg was madness", Guardiola was quoted as saying by TZ.
Exactly. Mourinho doesn't have a record of getting the best out of creative players. Guardiola does.

QUOTE="Sentinell, post: 9321789, member: 66363"]No need to worry about that. The problem at Chelsea wasn't that KDB couldn't handle Mourinho as a dictator or something like that, it was that he never got to play. He got voted best young player in the bundesliga the year before and he spent half the year watching the game from the stands. And to add insult to injury, Mourinho never gave him a reason or explanation which had to be incredibly frustrating.

"How De Bruyne played over 18 months at Wolfsburg was madness", Guardiola was quoted as saying by TZ.[/QUOTE]

your right and KDB is world class and should fit into any plans pep going to setup at Manchester city and KDB can play off both feet so a place in the starting 11 is his if pep wants him

but the thing is we are going to put so much control into 1 man hands in pep its the only way he can work and he will upset a lot of players with the style of training and demands respect much like mancini its going to be his way or the highway and like mario balotelli mancini back him over the others he was boss and everybody knew it. I am so looking forward to the new manager and new players coming in and the setup but we are going to lose some of the best players we ever had at Manchester city and have given us so much joy over the last 5 years

Believe me KGB is staying with Pep. He is a Pep type player (Robben?) and his transfer was probably secretly sanctioned by the great man (same applies to Sterling).

You are right. I also think this. Only few people in GB knew the potential of KDB before signing for City. But in Germany KDB has crushed Bayern 2 times in the competion.
I think that Pep insisted City to pay so much money for KDB.

Just having flashbacks to the summer transfer window when De Bruyne was made to say he was staying at Wolfsburg at them awards.

Crazy night.

I need to get out more.

Just having flashbacks to the summer transfer window when De Bruyne was made to say he was staying at Wolfsburg at them awards.

Crazy night.

I need to get out more.
That was carnage on here,fun though as it unfolded that he was made to say it,his agent was shitting himself rushing out a statement that night,the most fun on a par with the first disco

That was carnage on here,fun though as it unfolded that he was made to say it,his agent was shitting himself rushing out a statement that night,the most fun on a par with the first disco

Ironic that it ended up being the first time you really felt the deal was on. Followed by the endless shots of him at training every morning whilst we were waiting for him to jump on a plane.

Ironic that it ended up being the first time you really felt the deal was on. Followed by the endless shots of him at training every morning whilst we were waiting for him to jump on a plane.
Exactly why I decided to join the forum. Best internet fun in years ...

Sometime this forum does make me wonder...

KDB can play far out on the right or left and he can play through the middle which means he is very versatile/adaptable.
He has two great feet.
He is probably one of the most technically gifted players in our team.

Why the feck should Guardiola not like him?!?
Hair colour?

Would you believe, by the way, that Marc Wilmots, the Belgian national coach, picked Fellaini to replace De Bruyne as number 10 when Belgium played Portugal last week? Could you name any player that is less suited in a number 10 role?
Still brings a tear to my eye when I think about it, don't know if from laughter or from pain ...
And some up here think Pellegrini is bad ...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.