De Bruyne out for 10 weeks

what about the **** that was late on KDB that was from behind and down the back of his leg meaning he was going to fall like that

as someone who has suffered 7 knee dislocations and medial ligament injuries, i can say its not a quick recovery. Its more the awkward fall and the weight of the body on top of the knee being pushed back that will cause the damage. He'll be lucky to be back before the season ends.

Hopefully a detailed scan might show a lesser injury but unfortunately i doubt it.

What have you been smoking mate?

That would be like replacing a Rolex with a Mickey Mouse watch from Argos.

No where I have said that they are as good as De Bruyne. I know this is controversial but I rater Ayew higher than Sterling, guy is a workhorse, can tackle and he is an excellent finisher. On another hand Mane is not only more direct but a speed merchant too, plus he is PL proven. Any one of them will provide necessary cover while De Bruyne is injured.

Last edited:
as someone who has suffered 7 knee dislocations and medial ligament injuries, i can say its not a quick recovery. Its mo ;)re the awkward fall and the weight of the body on top of the knee being pushed back that will cause the damage. He'll be lucky to be back before the season ends.
You definitely need a trip to Specsavers then ;)

Cheating cunts going through the back of our players ALL night and that useless clown ratkinson let them get away with it all night

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.