De Bruyne out for 10 weeks

Not much point in guessing until the scan, but again proved why he's worth every penny tonight. Wishing him a speedy recovery, however long it be, anywhere between 3-12 weeks.

Oh thank fuck. what else could it be? Meniscus tear?
The things it could be, aside from the already mentioned MCL and meniscus tear, all pretty rare but still possible when the lower leg folds straight under the upper like that:
  • Patellar ligament strain
  • Quadriceps strain or tear
  • Adductor strain or tear

Think he thinks you're a clumsy fecker!!

Fair enough that the keeper has apologised. Think he was judging him by his own team's cheating standards. I must admit I was looking to see if he was on Twitter to tell him that but he's apologised so that should be that. Hopefully it's not too serious and Karma was the winner..

No where I have said that they are as good as De Bruyne. I know this is controversial but I rater Ayew higher than Sterling, guy is a workhorse, can tackle and he is an excellent finisher. On another hand Mane is not only more direct but a speed merchant too, plus he is PL proven. Any one of them will provide necessary cover while De Bruyne is injured.

Apart from neither being good enough for us, and neither able to play the role KDB plays, not a bad shout. Just hope the injury isn't as bad as first feared, initial reaction was cruciate, and now it looks like that might not be the case.

no he's not. My first response was get up kev, didn't think there was anything in it.keeper no doubt thought the same. Fair play to him once he's realized.

He had no reason to think De Bruyne was not injured. He clearly made a judgement based on his own standards. He can f-off for all I care. That tweet was probably written for him by the Comms team at Peoples Club FC.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.