De Bruyne out for 10 weeks

Really sad to see. Changed the game for us and has been such a positive player but looked like a really bad one. Here's to wishing him a speedy recover very.

your crystal ball diagnosis of his injury is about as accurate as your conviction that Sterling's cross was over the line.

the ball WAS over the line and having experience of serious knee injuries gives me some perspective of such things. i could be wrong of the damage, but speaking from personal experience, its is serious.

the ball WAS over the line and having experience of serious knee injuries gives me some perspective of such things. i could be wrong of the damage, but speaking from personal experience, its is serious.
images

He had no reason to think De Bruyne was not injured. He clearly made a judgement based on his own standards. He can f-off for all I care. That tweet was probably written for him by the Comms team at Peoples Club FC.
I think it was heat of the moment, thinking it was to slow the game down. Realises now it was wrong and regrets it and apologizes. Which ever way it was, players react to the moment and often regret their actions. We won so I guess who cares.

I think it was heat of the moment, thinking it was to slow the game down. Realises now it was wrong and regrets it and apologizes. Which ever way it was, players react to the moment and often regret their actions. We won so I guess who cares.

Fair enough.

To be fair, my annoyance is due to the tackle more than anything. Took the gloss off the win for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.