De Bruyne out for 10 weeks

Did Martinez just decide at half time to defend what they had....

He decided that before the game - they got a corner at 3 minutes and the linesman was telling the t**t to hurry up - time wasting 3 minutes in, they deserved to lose the tossers.

I hope you're right pal, but they said yesterday the ball was a fucking 'yard' over the line!

Twats
they have been saying ball clearly over the line....Dermot Gallagher just put them in their place and said it wasn't CLEARLY over the line, sympathises with martinez but also understands why the linesman didn't give it, I've watched it in slow motion and its still not clearly over the line....its just typically over scrutinised by sly until it gets disallowed

they have been saying ball clearly over the line....Dermot Gallagher just put them in their place and said it wasn't CLEARLY over the line, sympathises with martinez but also understands why the linesman didn't give it, I've watched it in slow motion and its still not clearly over the line....its just typically over scrutinised by sly until it gets disallowed
they have just analysed every city goal, but not one mention of the foul on Aguero before the blue dippers goal....sly is a disgrace

Some pundits seem to have a problem accounting for the correlation of a sphere to a straight line. Guess that's why they're footballers, though.

They have revised their rhetoric this morning then mate, cos last night it was this -

'Holding a 2-1 advantage from the first-leg, Everton took an early lead through Ross Barkley but goals from Fernandinho, substitute Kevin de Bruyne and Aguero ensured City's progression, who will meet Liverpool in a major final for the first time on February 28.

Everton will feel aggrieved at the decision to award the crucial De Bruyne equaliser as the ball appeared to be a yard over the dead-ball line as Raheem Sterling's cut-back allowed the Belgium international to score.'

From a 'yard' to 'clearly' - twats

Hope Kev is ok

They have revised their rhetoric this morning then mate, cos last night it was this -

'Holding a 2-1 advantage from the first-leg, Everton took an early lead through Ross Barkley but goals from Fernandinho, substitute Kevin de Bruyne and Aguero ensured City's progression, who will meet Liverpool in a major final for the first time on February 28.

Everton will feel aggrieved at the decision to award the crucial De Bruyne equaliser as the ball appeared to be a yard over the dead-ball line as Raheem Sterling's cut-back allowed the Belgium international to score.'

From a 'yard' to 'clearly' - twats

Hope Kev is ok
typical we just have to get used to nobody likes us....well boo hoo crying all the way to wembley...already!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.