De Bruyne out for 10 weeks

Haha. Bony wasn't bought as injury cover mate and right now, im struggling to see why he was bought at all if im being honest?

He is a very good player and like Edin before, a player that will always get goals but he just isnt suited to the way we play.
If Bony was bought as an injury cover, then it had to have been the dumbest injury cover buy in history. Seeing as Bony himself wasn't going to be available during the period our strikers were down, as he had to go to Africa for the Nations Cup. But then again we've made some historically silly buys.

But I'd prefer to think this wasn't that silly :(

nasri does not replicate what kdb brings to the table, regardless nasri is not close to training yet. i think kdb will be a minimum 6 weeks, probably 7-8 weeks until he is back playing games and that is most likely optimistic.

if isco is in fact available for 25 mil you have to go out and get him, yaya is done and last night when he came out of the game the team looked balanced and worked well. in my mind all we need to do is replace kdb with isco and the team can continue to be balanced.
Even though I disagree with some of what you said, this will be golden!!!

that's pretty bad...only thing is will be go and buy someone in the last few days ? Isco being offered apparently to arsenal 25m ...of course rubbish news ...but with nasri kdb out we need a cover

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.