De Bruyne?

Can someone more technically gifted than me edit this GIF so instead of Arnold Schwarzenegger and the PC master race BS it has Delph, Sterling and De Bruyne? Might be funny.

ESCWFqa.jpg

Aguero, Toure, Silva, KDB, Sterling = 100% attack, 0% tracking back.

Fuck me, this season will be fun ha!!!

Sterling and De Bruyne do a lot of defensive work for their position- they will both put in 110%, Merlin has never been shy of tracking back and usually clumsily hacking someone down.

Also I'm fairly sure part of the reason we are strengthening the attack is so that Yaya can hang back more and won't get caught up the pitch.

It will be fun but our defensive liabilities are being overstated. If we had a standout left back I'd be ecstatic, but other than that we're fine.

DE BRUYNE LATEST!

Let's move across town to United's rivals Manchester City.

Cityhave been interested in Kevin De Bruyne all summer amd the latest information we have tonight from sources in Germany is that talk of a medical is too premature.

We're nowhere near that stage yet. Wolfsburg have said all week that the former Chelsea forwardis "99.9% certain" to stay in the Bundesliga this summer.

However, and there's a sense from our Sky colleagues in Germany that developments are expected between now and the end of Deadline Day.

http://www.skysports.com/transfer-centre/

DE BRUYNE LATEST!

Let's move across town to United's rivals Manchester City.

Cityhave been interested in Kevin De Bruyne all summer amd the latest information we have tonight from sources in Germany is that talk of a medical is too premature.

We're nowhere near that stage yet. Wolfsburg have said all week that the former Chelsea forwardis "99.9% certain" to stay in the Bundesliga this summer.

However, and there's a sense from our Sky colleagues in Germany that developments are expected between now and the end of Deadline Day.

http://www.skysports.com/transfer-centre/

they dont have a clue do they haha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.