De Bruyne?

DE BRUYNE LATEST!

Let's move across town to United's rivals Manchester City.

Cityhave been interested in Kevin De Bruyne all summer amd the latest information we have tonight from sources in Germany is that talk of a medical is too premature.

We're nowhere near that stage yet. Wolfsburg have said all week that the former Chelsea forwardis "99.9% certain" to stay in the Bundesliga this summer.

However, and there's a sense from our Sky colleagues in Germany that developments are expected between now and the end of Deadline Day.

http://www.skysports.com/transfer-centre/
Pathetic effort from Sky as per. Joke of an outfit.

Can someone more technically gifted than me edit this GIF so instead of Arnold Schwarzenegger and the PC master race BS it has Delph, Sterling and De Bruyne? Might be funny.

ESCWFqa.jpg

Hahaha! Cracking Gif. It capture's perfectly Vince's stonker for muscle men (and the hilarity of the WBF!) and, secondly, the reaction us Blues will have if KDB rocks up!

Got my sons telling me there is a medical booked and the deal is done, then turn on sky sports transfer centre to be told no bid, no medical and Wolfsburg are still 99.9% sure he will stay. Not got a clue what to believe.

Braunsweig,no?

I really don't know mate but my pal at the airport is on alert and checking anything incoming
tonight with a flight plan.
There's a scheduled 22.00 from Hanover but very much doubt he'd be on that!
If he gets back to me with anything positive I'll post it but he's off at 21.00.

@Ric quick question if you said it was 95% done, how come we're only submitting a bid tonight/soon?

was it more of a theoretical 95% done in terms of agreeing the move?
It's been said all along that we would make only one bid. Negotiations will happen Up to the point where we make a bid They'll accept, and then it's done.

So if we're making a bid now, it IS 95% done.

Sky are only pouring cold water on the deal because they can't find any clips of him fucking things up. Once they do,they can sshow them and say, "The headlines on the hour... City to spend a fortune on this dogs dick of a player.... the wankers. "

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.