De Bruyne?

some journo on talksport saying KDB will stay at Wolfsburg and move to Bayern next summer. Prob bs as per from talkshite. Basically said whatever City offer wont be enough as Wolfsburg don't need the money.
A couple of things that make the journo's remarks senseless. There is no way that Bayern could outbid City if a deal was ever to come down to money. There is also the likelihood that getting into the Bayern team would be harder than getting into ours. I could also throw in the fact that KDB is not a German national and so there is no apparent reason that he would find a German team any more attractive than ours if a move was based on birthright grounds.

ffs, you're one of them traditionsverein people. Bet you support Kaiserlsuatern or something, enjoy the 2. Liga
Not really, I am not a Tradition fan. But sheiks and rich Investments isnt allowed in Germany but Wolfsburg got free pass from DFL. Thats ny Problem, if it would be free for all, I would have nothing against them

we need to get him !he is amzaing player more talented than hazard

Easy now. Hazard is a fantastically talented footballer. I believe De Bruyne is a very good player indeed, and will be a real addition to City's squad, but better than Hazard is some statement, and one I don't think he's demonstrated to be true at this stage.

Wolfsburg is owned by VW, and VW owns 7% of Bayern and the president is in the board of Bayern.

But it seems like Bayern isnt interested

Don't they call that a conflict of interest .?
How the fuck do they get away with owning part of two clubs in the same league ?

Revisionism at its best. He did start the final, but that was because Villa was injured in the semi final. Until then, he was basically the benchwarmer and came on to replace Villa.

Robinho was a coup, Tevez was a coup, Toure was a high profile signing. Silva just wasn't the coup you're suggesting. He's turned out to BE an amazing signing, but there really wasn't any media frenzy over Silva. He was a prospect, not an established world class player.

keep trying, started and scored in the semi, oh and by the way david villa played

infact he started every game in those finals bar one, funny benchwarmer

it looks like you are the one engaging in revisionism

Last edited:
Wolfsburg is owned by VW, and VW owns 7% of Bayern and the president is in the board of Bayern.

But it seems like Bayern isnt interested
Wolfsburg owned by VW Cars, Audi is a shareholder in Bayern. Both VW Cars and Audi are owned by VW AG complicated but it still means that in the car world they make competing products there is also a them and us attitude between North and South Germany, the only thing they agreed on his their dislike of Porsche

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.