De Bruyne?

See this is where I get confused. We've already moved Jovetic out, so wouldn't this already create a space? How would we have to move two players out, to get one in? Am I having a huge brain fart, and completely missing something here? ;)

Zucculini. Plus, Iheanacho takes a foreign spot in the Champions League squad.

They bought him for £18M and they're now being offered close to £50M. What more can he repay them. He owes them nothing.
I think the respect and gratitude thing goes two ways. Wolfsburg are thinking of their own interest, De Bruyne is a mug if he doesn't think about his.
If he's putting some misplaced sense of gratitude before his own personal ambition then what that says to me is that he doesn't have much of it.
The people that succeed in this life are generally those that have a ruthless streak in them.

You have a point but I still think this is the reason for the delay. I know others believe it's Dzeko but I doubt when he goes KDB will appear. This deal has enough hurdles to cross of its own.

Someone on Twitter has just posts he met txiki at wba ( photo to prove it ). Claims he asked him was there any luck on De Bruyne. " yes yes "was apparently the answer

As i've said before, it'd be good to get this lad as he's got alot of potential and can fill gaps in our midfield line. Makes sense if we were actually waiting for the Jovetic and Dzeko sales.

Frustrating how our club gives zilch away sometimes with things like transfer activity and general information on where we're at on targets set etc. A Good business way to do it nevertheless. The reported fee is a little steep though imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.