De Bruyne?

I'm chilled @jay_mcfc I am just bored rigid of people making out they know stuff about this transfer, when it is patently obvious, they haven't the foggiest.

We've all got a pretty good idea what's going on surely ? We are trying to sign DeBruyne & due to the fact it's still ongoing, nobody, including the player, has done anything to make us think we can't. If DeBruyne had told us politely to fuck off, as some bollox reported, we would be well away from this now, so he hasn't. Likewise Wolfsburg must be negotiating, whatever they say, as we would have fucked well off if they had genuinely told us they won't sell.

The only bit we don't know, is whether it's done, & waiting on something like Dzeko, or whether they can't agree a price.

I'm chilled @jay_mcfc I am just bored rigid of people making out they know stuff about this transfer, when it is patently obvious, they haven't the foggiest.

Never even implied I was in the know. Never have either. Having re-read my post, I still have no idea what you're on about and it seems other board members don't either.

The real issue is that you're clinging on to posts which are 'itk'. You're so desperate for a bit of 'leaked' information, that your cat scratching at anyone that has an opinion on where things might be up to.

My opinion: This transfer isn't close to being done yet. Nothing is agreed with the clubs, that is quite clear. No player will be jetting in until that agreement is reached.

Let's hope this changes before the Chelsea game.

Never even implied I was in the know. Never have either. Having re-read my post, I still have no idea what you're on about and it seems other board members don't either.

The real issue is that you're clinging on to posts which are 'itk'. You're so desperate for a bit of 'leaked' information, that your cat scratching at anyone that has an opinion on where things might be up to.

My opinion: This transfer isn't close to being done yet. Nothing is agreed with the clubs, that is quite clear. No player will be jetting in until that agreement is reached.

Let's hope this changes before the Chelsea game.

I'm not desperate for anything, I'm not some spotty teenager sat in his bedroom trying to think of ways to word stuff to make I know what's going on either.

One thing I am, is severely bored of those similar types of post, it's boring me to tears. I'm finding it much easier lately to put people that annnoy me on ignore :o)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.