De Bruyne?

It could be , if true, that de-bruynes refusal to ask for a transfer is costing his possible new club a f*ckin fortune.

Might as well scrap the 47mil bid that includes add ons and just do the whole 47mil in one go, it'll be reported in the press as that figure anyway.

Might as well scrap the 47mil bid that includes add ons and just do the whole 47mil in one go, it'll be reported in the press as that figure anyway.
It could bring the net spend down if we do it with add ons instead of paying just full sum at once.

I know it's only TalkSPORT but the transfer guru guy has just said his sources have told him De Bruyne wants to return to the Premier League and wants to join City.

Everyone seems to think it's just a matter of when now. Hopefully tomorrow it'll be finished.
Is his sources @Ric ??

If he doesnt sign in 2 days he shouldnt start versus chelsea

If he had signed yesterday he still wouldn't have started vs. Chelsea.

I don't know what planet you are on if you think we'll start a brand new signing in one of the biggest games of the season after he's been here for about 3 days. This isn't FIFA, you don't just throw strangers into the team against opposition as organised and good as Chelsea.

If we sign him in the next 48h he'll probably be on the bench, he's never going to start unless Navas and Nasri get struck by lightning the day before the game.

If he had signed yesterday he still wouldn't have started vs. Chelsea.

I don't know what planet you are on if you think we'll start a brand new signing in one of the biggest games of the season after he's been here for about 3 days. This isn't FIFA, you don't just throw strangers into the team against opposition as organised and good as Chelsea.

If we sign him in the next 48h he'll probably be on the bench, he's never going to start unless Navas and Nasri get struck by lightning the day before the game.

So there's still a chance?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.