De Bruyne?

I thought the £47M bid would be enough, but why would Wolfsburg be pulling other names into the hat to drive the price up if an offer was already on the table that matched their asking price. I can't work this one out.

Hey guys. I'm behind the Wolfsburg_UK account and I was told there was some confusion about my account. Firstly, it's not official I'm just a fan and have no inside information, I only get information from other German Wolfsburg fans that tweet quotes from papers or the news etc in Germany. Secondly I do believe KDB will move to you guys this window (just an opinion) but I think Allofs will string it out for a bit longer.

Thanks!

I thought the £47M bid would be enough, but why would Wolfsburg be pulling other names into the hat to drive the price up if an offer was already on the table that matched their asking price. I can't work this one out.
If they think they can get more why wouldn't thsy ?

If he had signed yesterday he still wouldn't have started vs. Chelsea.

I don't know what planet you are on if you think we'll start a brand new signing in one of the biggest games of the season after he's been here for about 3 days. This isn't FIFA, you don't just throw strangers into the team against opposition as organised and good as Chelsea.

If we sign him in the next 48h he'll probably be on the bench, he's never going to start unless Navas and Nasri get struck by lightning the day before the game.
You don`t know that at all.You can guess but unless you are telepathic and can read the minds of our staff then I`d suggest you have no idea like the rest of us.

Its a win/win for me...bayern want their cake and eat it, but if they are forced to move earlier than they wanted for debruyne, then you guys can perhaps engineer a situation where gotze comes for less money, maybe even robben.

Gotze can play CM too.

Its a win/win for me...bayern want their cake and eat it, but if they are forced to move earlier than they wanted for debruyne, then you guys can perhaps engineer a situation where gotze comes for less money, maybe even robben.

Gotze can play CM too.
What would be the point of buying a player that Pep doesn't rate?

If he had signed yesterday he still wouldn't have started vs. Chelsea.

I don't know what planet you are on if you think we'll start a brand new signing in one of the biggest games of the season after he's been here for about 3 days. This isn't FIFA, you don't just throw strangers into the team against opposition as organised and good as Chelsea.

If we sign him in the next 48h he'll probably be on the bench, he's never going to start unless Navas and Nasri get struck by lightning the day before the game.

I know we are a different proposition now but Robinho made his debut against Chelsea (and scored) days after we signed him.

What would be the point of buying a player that Pep doesn't rate?

Well for at least a season you are getting a worldy and marquee name still. For the cut price he's rumored to be available for, it would still be worth it imho.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.