De Bruyne?

This isn't a free signing from lazio.
This is a big big transfer, talking a lot of bread and probably a lot of fine details to iron out.

It's obviously in motion.
No rush , he'll be here when he's here.

This seems to be a common phrase used on here in a lot of threads. I've never understand the opinion that deals take any longer to conclude based on the size of the reported fee. Taking away specific problems from any deal such as the reported image rights with Pogba etc, other than maybe agreeing details on the breakdown of payment i don't see why a £50 million deal would necessarily take any longer than a £10 million deal?

hopefully these 'family issues' aren't similar to those that sent the beast and Di Maria packing after one season after they'd both had bright starts otherwise I'd have second thoughts

Think this will run a while longer yet. BBC journo Richard Askam said he spoke to his agent says no deal agreed and no idea on timescales.. He did add he sounded quite positive. Wouldn't be surprised if this went all the way to the wire.

Actualites_FOOT‏@Actualites_FOOT
RMC annonce que Wolsbourg vont accepter une offre monstre de 66 M€ de la part de Man City pour Kevin De Bruyne !

Translated from French by Bing

RMC announces that Wolsbourg will accept a monster 66 m € offer on the part of Man City for Kevin De Bruyne!
Anyone know the legitimacy of these people?

Also, pretty hilarious how "vont" means "will" in French. I originally looked at that and said "shit" to myself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.