De Bruyne?

Right so, back on topic then -

Honest question now...

Do we start exaggerating the impact of a player once there's a rumour of him joining us? (I suspect we do, as most fans of other clubs do too).
It seems to snowball to extreme mania!

I think this is the case with some of the ones we've been linked with, like Pogba, Otamendi and recently Pedro. However, as far as De Bruyne goes I don't think it is, he's so crazy important to Wolfsburg, the majority of their goals go through him at some point or another, and when he has a poor game they usually collapse big-time (1-6 against Napoli for example). If they lose him it'll be extremely interesting to see if they can cope, with the other clubs I feel they can still meet their targets without those players.

Right so, back on topic then -

Honest question now...

Do we start exaggerating the impact of a player once there's a rumour of him joining us? (I suspect we do, as most fans of other clubs do too).
It seems to snowball to extreme mania!

We exaggerate the impact of some players joining us & exaggerate the impact of some players then not joining us imo. In fact 95% of the players we are linked to & don't join turn out to be nothing we couldn't do without imo. Hazard & very few others being the exception (s)

We would rather you would not have people ever considered how frustrating and annoying it is for fellow City fans who just want to read about a subject to be regaled with posts about beer or you name it if there is nothing to say there is no compulsion to post, just keep it on topic

Cheers
Fucking hell Duc every bastard thread goes off topic and you nit pick about this.

It's hard to imagine any German player of the year not being fairly decent. I'm hoping he really does help us to step up a notch. We've been pretty solid for a number of years now, but it would be nice to get to that 'formidable' stage, especially in Europe.

I was told that he was going to formally ask to leave Wolfsburg today. No idea whether or not that's actually happened yet, but will let you know if I hear any updates.

Cheers for the info ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.