De Bruyne?

Can we keep it on topic please....;)
Oh right, sorry... personally I think we will win the league with or without De Bruyne but if we get him we will get 100+ goals easy. I'm worried that the longer this drags on the least likely this transfer will come to fruition, but like I said previously I hope I'm wrong. De Bruyne is an excellent and is the type of fast attacking player we need if we want to get far in the champions league.

Oh right, sorry... personally I think we will win the league with or without De Bruyne but if we get him we will get 100+ goals easy. I'm worried that the longer this drags on the least likely this transfer will come to fruition, but like I said previously I hope I'm wrong. De Bruyne is an excellent and is the type of fast attacking player we need if we want to get far in the champions league.
I was only joking pal, I don't have the power to tell posters what to do.
I'm under the impression now that it ain't gonna happen.
If a player wants to come he's here. If he doesn't he won't be here.
We got the bread to stump up big fees now.
Let's fuckin blow wolfsburg away and get the ball to roll.

I was only joking pal, I don't have the power to tell posters what to do.
I'm under the impression now that it ain't gonna happen.
If a player wants to come he's here. If he doesn't he won't be here.
We got the bread to stump up big fees now.
Let's fuckin blow wolfsburg away and get the ball to roll.
Yeah I think its clear the player wants to come, but does he have the bollocks to go up to the Wolfsburg board and demand a transfer? Probably not, he seems quite content there and wont want to risk burning bridges. That being the case I agree its time to make Wolfsburg an offer they would be mad to refuse (£60m?), get the player in and get on with the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.