De Bruyne?

Oh right, sorry... personally I think we will win the league with or without De Bruyne but if we get him we will get 100+ goals easy. I'm worried that the longer this drags on the least likely this transfer will come to fruition, but like I said previously I hope I'm wrong. De Bruyne is an excellent and is the type of fast attacking player we need if we want to get far in the champions league.

More subtle than your previous offering, but we know what you are

Yeah I think its clear the player wants to come, but does he have the bollocks to go up to the Wolfsburg board and demand a transfer? Probably not, he seems quite content there and wont want to risk burning bridges. That being the case I agree its time to make Wolfsburg an offer they would be mad to refuse (£60m?), get the player in and get on with the season.

People scoff at the price and say he was once rejected by Chelsea and a misfit etc...they're obviously blinkered and anti-City.

I remember a certain Mr Pogba not getting a game at owed Trafford and now look at him.

De Bruyne is worth a massive offer and will be worth every penny, he's quality....stop pissing around and get it done for the sake of a few quid here and there!

For what it's worth I was in wagamamas in print works in walks mangala and friend they arrived on segways .ends up sitting next to me and my missus and daughter lovely guy not much English ,so I posed the question when's de bruyne coming ,tomorrow he responded ,its for sure .his words.not itk but thought I'd pass it on .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.