De Bruyne?

Ronaldo (v2) and Bale were considered absolutely bobbins at one point in their career.
Ronaldo was a skinny kid who always went one trick too far and lost the ball, and Bale was gaining a reputation as cursed as Spurs never won when he played - so much so, he was always farmed out.

We don't buy players based an what they were (not any more). We buy them based on what they are and/or what they may become.

Jimbo harri was in the lead i think
ralph-wave.gif

I'm gonna talk to Txiki tomorrow. I've had it with the lot on here. 1338 pages and a 1000plus with stupid childish rubbish. Get the transfers done sooner to save me having to read the shite posted on her and this particular topic. It's that you lot support City and that will be the only thing we have in common. Ever.

So. Has De Bruyne signed yet??

Really. Sorry to disagree boss, but I like to know the number of posts a posters has, helps me whether I take them seriously or not
agreed too

and when are you going to allow member profile images - surely if you don't offer images hosted on your servers it costs you nothing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.