De Bruyne?

Stephenhakin just wrote this, that together with Ric's positive posts is good enough for me. Scary to think that the team that played so fantastic football against WBA can become even better :)

I like your optimism and I agree that he'll come to City. I think the fact we've got the Belgian captain is our ace card. That will give him all the assurances he needs.

We played well against WBA, but they were absolutely dire and their tactics played into our hands. I'll reserve judgement for the Chelsea game. If we lose, the knives will be out saying "why didn't we just pay up and get the players in early". I hope we win, for the sake of this forum as much as the football club!

We have already broken our transfer record in signing Raheem Sterling. Correct me if I am wrong but is that not a sign of the shackles being off?
Yes, but I get a feeling some people are expecting £250m offers for Messi/Ronaldo and just paying anything a club asks for other players.

I like your optimism and I agree that he'll come to City. I think the fact we've got the Belgian captain is our ace card. That will give him all the assurances he needs.

We played well against WBA, but they were absolutely dire and their tactics played into our hands. I'll reserve judgement for the Chelsea game. If we lose, the knives will be out saying "why didn't we just pay up and get the players in early". I hope we win, for the sake of this forum as much as the football club!
I bet anyone that no other team will go to the Hawthorns this season, score three goals and have 70 odd % possession.
They were dire cos we made them that way.

For what it's worth I was in wagamamas in print works in walks mangala and friend they arrived on segways .ends up sitting next to me and my missus and daughter lovely guy not much English ,so I posed the question when's de bruyne coming ,tomorrow he responded ,its for sure .his words.not itk but thought I'd pass it on .
Moment of truth my friend.
Your chance to get yourself some credit on here.
You said you would post your photo with Eli today to back up the above story.
The floor is yours.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.