De Bruyne?

That Twitter 'ITK' guy at it again..

@Anonymous0211: Couple after KdB news- City agreed personal terms with him,fee agreed, but Wolfsburg are offering contract-KdB's choice! 2-3 weeks i reckon

Not sure if mentioned but obvious notable bit being "fee agreed". No bidding war then??

Come on mate I could make an anonymous account and type that sort of stuff.

@Anonymous0211: Couple after KdB news- City agreed personal terms with him,fee agreed, but Wolfsburg are offering contract-KdB's choice! 2-3 weeks i reckon

Not sure if mentioned but obvious notable bit being "fee agreed". No bidding war then??

In my opinion, the guy has just given away that he knows fuck all. Why would there be a fee agreed with Wolfsburg but Wolfsburg still offering KdB a contract? Makes no fucking sense. The guy's an attention whoring know fuck all like 99.9999% of them on Twitter unfortunately.

In my opinion, the guy has just given away that he knows fuck all. Why would there be a fee agreed with Wolfsburg but Wolfsburg still offering KdB a contract? Makes no fucking sense. The guy's an attention whoring know fuck all like 99.9999% of them on Twitter unfortunately.

Because they're giving De Bruyne the chance to decide which club he wants to play for?

supercity88 said:
More so than we were when we paid huge sums for Tevez, Barry and Ballotelli for example. Sterling and De Bruyne will know they've a better chance of winning things with us than their current clubs and that is something we can play to, in an attempt to negotiate with their clubs.
Mmm Barry was not pricey and I'm not really sure that Balotelli and Tevez were overpriced compared with the rumoured price for Mangala. (this is not intended as a criticism of Mangala by the way just looking at his place in the French pecking order compared with Sakho).
I'm sure we are a more attractive proposition to players but I'm not convinced that we are getting any better value for money than we did before we won the premiership.
Aguero, Silva , Navas Nasri Clichy even Milner all look pretty better priced than most we have bought recently.

To be fair it would fit with what Tolmie said about Txiki being on holiday ie nothing more can be done, everything's sorted and its up to the player now.

De Bruyne should be a priority for me this summer.

I really don't see how we can sign any foreign player until one of our current foreigners have been confirmed to leave though.

To be fair it would fit with what Tolmie said about Txiki being on holiday ie nothing more can be done, everything's sorted and its up to the player now.
Would be fantastic if true, but obviously just another rumour for the mill. Of all the players we're in for, I want us to sign this guy the most. Saw him play quite a bit last season and, if he can carry that form into the prem, we'd have one hell of a player on our hands.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.