De Bruyne?

Doesn't seem like that much of a top priority if they are waiting 2 weeks. Also did anyone else read about their manager speaking about Bas Dost shouldn't go to Newcastle but there were no comments on KDB?

Seems odd, if today's reports are true, that Wolfsburg and de Bruyne will "have talks in the next fortnight". Surely all parties would want this resolved sooner rather than later so that planning can begin for next season.

Don't think this one is as imminent as the Sterling deal, but still confident we can get the deal done. The fact that no other teams are being linked with him is a cause for optimism.
Hope so Ric Silva needs help creating

didgeridoo_1559861a.jpg
EB2?

That's a long one in fairness Tony...;)

Anyone else a bit surprised Chelsea showed no interest in keeping the lad?
No. They've made mistakes in the transfer market already since Maureen returned, Ba, Schurrle, de Bruyne and van Ginkel are better than some of the current squad, in any system.

Seems odd, if today's reports are true, that Wolfsburg and de Bruyne will "have talks in the next fortnight". Surely all parties would want this resolved sooner rather than later so that planning can begin for next season.

If we have a deal in principle with Wolfsburg and KDB it's a good line to spin to other clubs interested.

With the rags being prepared (supposedly) to spend £30m on 29 year old CB and coming on top of spending nearly £60m on a 26 year old winger last season, it just illustrates what we have to do to land the players that we want. As our targets are all young, I just can't see us spending anything below £50m for any of them especially as they will hold a fair quantity of sell on value, unlike the others I name. We will just have to pay up, without question, and we can afford it, unlike those others who will step in if we dilly dally, even at the risk of those clubs bankrupting themselves. Get it done City.

Don't think this one is as imminent as the Sterling deal, but still confident we can get the deal done. The fact that no other teams are being linked with him is a cause for optimism.

I think the fact things are quite quiet on this is positive for us. The media would love to say how he's snubbed a move to City to sign an extension with Wolfsburg, they've already done that earlier this month. He will rightly honour Wolfsburg by listening to what they have to offer but he'll definitely then listen to our offer and I don't think it will take long to secure his signature.

With the rags being prepared (supposedly) to spend £30m on 29 year old CB and coming on top of spending nearly £60m on a 26 year old winger last season, it just illustrates what we have to do to land the players that we want. As our targets are all young, I just can't see us spending anything below £50m for any of them especially as they will hold a fair quantity of sell on value, unlike the others I name. We will just have to pay up, without question, and we can afford it, unlike those others who will step in if we dilly dally, even at the risk of those clubs bankrupting themselves. Get it done City.
Your no Cynic, but crikey you can flap with the best of them. Thankyfully, we have professional negotiators doing the business for us

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.