De Bruyne?

And then the bloke pays 500k because he has the money and the house is only 24 years old and one of the best houses in Europe, Exactly the kind of house he needs to take his team to the next level, and the way the house is playing, 500k might look good value in a few years. So he buys the fucking house.

Has the house put in a transfer request?

And then the bloke pays 500k because he has the money and the house is only 24 years old and one of the best houses in Europe, Exactly the kind of house he needs to take his team to the next level, and the way the house is playing, 500k might look good value in a few years. So he buys the fucking house.
Fazackerley.

A bloke answers the door and there's a smug looking couple stood there, "hi we've won the lottery and always admired your house, we know it's worth 350k and we'd like to buy it", the bloke replies "get to fuck I don't want to move", smug twat " take 400k final over, mull it over". Bloke again replies, "tell you what, if you want my fucking house it's yours for 500k you mull it over".
Ahh the old 'lottery winner' anolagy, nice.
I for one am fucking ecstatic we won it and love being in a position to buy a beautiful house instead of a run down shithole.

To be fair,why would a "senior official" tell some twat from a newspaper anything.

That tweet probably should say "called man city for a response about De Bruyne,got told everyone's busy".

Mullock is well connected at City, but I know the club aren't happy with some of The Mirror's coverage recently so it's quite plausible that they weren't entirely honest with him whilst negotiations are at a delicate stage.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.