De Bruyne?

Surely the only thing that matters is what City think he is worth?

In the context of this thread yes but I was attempting to broaden the discussion and find out what people's own valuations were. Not many answered but it was interesting to me that of those that had a go the valuations varied from 40 to 70 million.

On another point it seems City are slightly bemused by Wolfsburgs position themselves given the number of times your and TH's sources have said how close the deal was only for them to be still saying the same thing they were weeks ago. Is that fair do you think?

In the context of this thread yes but I was attempting to broaden the discussion and find out what people's own valuations were. Not many answered but it was interesting to me that of those that had a go the valuations varied from 40 to 70 million.

On another point it seems City are slightly bemused by Wolfsburgs position themselves given the number of times your and TH's sources have said how close the deal was only for them to be still saying the same thing they were weeks ago. Is that fair do you think?
I am bemused by your stance, what hell does it matter

As I said you might not like the valuation and I'm not saying I agree with it but my point stands. Not everyone think he is worth 57 million plus.

Well evidently, but a valuation of between 30-35m is way off the mark.

However crudely it is put, a commodity worth the amount someone is willing to pay for it (provided that it matches what someone will pay for it). If City deem him to be worth 57 million, then that's what his value and worth is. That website valued Sterling at £28million when he was bought for £44 million.

As I said you might not like the valuation and I'm not saying I agree with it but my point stands. Not everyone think he is worth 57 million plus.
There isn't a player, playing football, worth the fee that is paid for them, and I'll include Dzeko to the roman cheapskates in there, even if we do ever get a fee, but I guess that is a subject for a different thread.

The club pay what is required if they want the player enough, we as fans don't pay it, so why so many have such strong feelings about the fee I've no idea. All I care about is will he improve the team if we get him, and he will, the end.

Well evidently, but a valuation of between 30-35m is way off the mark.

However crudely it is put, a commodity worth the amount someone is willing to pay for it (provided that it matches what someone will pay for it). If City deem him to be worth 57 million, then that's what his value and worth is. That website valued Sterling at £28million when he was bought for £44 million.

Yes there is another independent site that uses different criteria that put Sterling at 60 million. CIES I think it was.

Sorry mate, I haven't really seen anything from the club to suggest they're bemused by Wolfsburg's position. Could you possibly clarify?

Sorry mate, I haven't really seen anything from the club to suggest they're bemused by Wolfsburg's position. Could you possibly clarify?

Just going off the 95% done (no offence meant by the way) waiting planes and THs usually spot on prediction that tomorrow he could sign only for dates to come and go.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.