De Bruyne?

I think there was a tacit agreement between De Bruyne and Wolfsburg that he would be allowed to leave if a fair and reasonable offer was made. He thinks they've reneged on this, hence why he has spoken out publicly.

This was always how I thought it would play out. We offer what everyone thought would be original fee. If they accept, great, if not it gives KDB grounds to begin to force move. All about reputation management with own fans for Wolfsburg.

I think there was a tacit agreement between De Bruyne and Wolfsburg that he would be allowed to leave if a fair and reasonable offer was made. He thinks they've reneged on this, hence why he has spoken out publicly.

don't think so ric this one seems like it is aimed at us asking us to pay up whatever wolfsburg want and get him out of there. a come and get me plea i think

Augero has no price in my eyes.... But if he did go one day, he's worth 80mil+

Bingo. When you try to buy somebody's young star player, the one they're building their team round going forwards, expect to pay above their market value every time.

Fuck it - i'm going out on a limb. I don't think he'll play today.

Sounds like it doesn't it? Allofs is still saying there's no bid, but his language has changed from arrogant denial to Concession that he can't stop the move.

"I always said it is unlikely that Kevin will stay until the end of his contract in 2019, unless we were to improve in an outstanding way and the conditions at Wolfsburg would change.

"We are not at the same level as Bayern, Real Madrid or Manchester City."

"It was brisk of me to say that Kevin is 99.9 per cent likely to stay,

I said that we are not a club which is dependent on transfer income. We want to build a good team, we are ambitious. So we need the best players.

However, if a player has the chance to earn exceptional money elsewhere then we have to deal with that situation. Anything else would be wrong.

According to his agent there are several clubs which show their interest. But there is no official offer

I always said it is unlikely that Kevin will stay until the end of his contract in 2019, unless we were to improve in an outstanding way and the conditions at Wolfsburg would change.

We are not at the same level as Bayern, Real Madrid or Manchester City."

ha ha haaaa.... from the man Allofs himself

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.