De Bruyne?

Certainly would have been if Txiki had done like some wanted and went in quickly with a high bid. They were always going to change the goalposts.

If this transfer does happen maybe some of those posters will come on applauding him a) for getting the deal done with a difficult selling club and b) for making the starting price at negotiations that we have at least contained their demands to a range that we can accept
Exactly this, and this is the reason we didn't rush in with a 50M bid for Sterling knowing full well we would have to pay there or thereabouts.

WolfsburgUK ‏@Wolfsburg_UK 43m43 minutes ago
De Bruyne: "We’ll have to see what Wolfsburg want. I’m not the one who makes the decision if I’ll stay" #Wolfsburg

This sounds like "accept the offer and let me go I want to move on!"

No good news for Wolfsburg if true :-)

This sounds like "accept the offer and let me go I want to move on!"

No good news for Wolfsburg if true :-)

That is him definitely saying he wants to go.

Wolfsburg have always said they won't sell at any price If he wants to stay.

So if Wolfsburg are the ones making the decision... You have to imply KDB does not want to stay, as if he did want to stay at Wolfsburg, they would have no decision to make.

I think there was a tacit agreement between De Bruyne and Wolfsburg that he would be allowed to leave if a fair and reasonable offer was made. He thinks they've reneged on this, hence why he has spoken out publicly.

I think there was a tacit agreement between De Bruyne and Wolfsburg that he would be allowed to leave if a fair and reasonable offer was made. He thinks they've reneged on this, hence why he has spoken out publicly.
Yep, and people need to bear in mind that what players say publicly is the tip of the iceberg, so asking De Bruyne to come out and plead for a move is a bit naive. He may well be doing this behind the scenes for all we know, and it's a brave club that goes against a players wishes when they have a fair offer on the table.

I would say plenty if people keep on posting irrelevant bollocks.
giphy.gif

Liverpool paying how much ? £34m for Carroll ?
Chelsea £50m for Torres,
Felleni £30m, and they really got value and longevity out of those !

Fellaini especially was a hilarious bit of business, waiting until his release clause expired and paying extra. Think they are trying to flog him abroad now aren't they?

Things are definitely moving in the right direction. At a glacial pace, that is to be expected, but still moving.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.