De Bruyne?

Transfer window of Sterling, De Bruyne, Delph and Ottamedi is pretty fucking impressive.

It would be incredible

Sterling for Milner

Delph for Lampard

Denayer for Boyata

De Bruyne for Dzeko

Iheanacho for Jovetic

Otamendi in for Demichelis

Every single one strengthens us as a team, even ones like Sterling for Milner or Otamendi for Demichelis where the players leaving weren't exactly weaknesses, but were old and the new signings are considerably younger.

It would be incredible

Sterling for Milner

Delph for Lampard

Denayer for Boyata

De Bruyne for Dzeko

Iheanacho for Jovetic

Every single one strengthens us as a team, even ones like Sterling for Milner or Otamendi for Demichelis where the players leaving weren't exactly weaknesses, but were old and the new signings are considerably younger.
Spot on, an inform Kompany and Yaya is the cherry on top imo.

It would be incredible,

Sterling for Milner

Delph for Lampard

Denayer for Boyata

De Bruyne for Dzeko

Iheanacho for Jovetic

That's an immense transfer window. The only one that hasn't come off is Pogba, and that was pretty much beyond our control. Also leaves a few quid burning a hole in our pocket for next summer. ;)

IMO Yes but very very slowly. :-)

Think with that last statement from Allofs it will move quicker now.

That's the first time he's sounded resigned since he first started spouting off.

I'm totally sticking my neck out here and have come prepared with a tin hat, but I don't think he'll play this afternoon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.