De Bruyne?

Look at what Otamendi is doing to Valencia ATM.

Not even turned up for training. Neither did Sterling.

He's seems like a decent chap, Kevin. Either that, or he's a bit soft.

Alloffs is doing my fucking head in.

I respect Wolfsburg for doing their best to keep the player but now that's obviously not going to happen the media quotes are getting more bitter by the second.

It's almost as if he's a Bayern mouthpiece on the subject of MCFC

TBF KDB as got a lot of respect for the team/club who took a chance on him and fair play to him.

Hopefully this signing will go ahead regardless

Two contrasting stories from both The Sunday Mirror and The People,with one claiming "a high ranking source at City claims not interested" whilst the other claims we could be making a big £82M spend on both players.Apologies if already reported.

So what do you make out of that line, 'no official bid', mate?

My twopenneth for what it is worth is that the official bid is the bid that is accepted by the selling club. All the other bids are properly made and therefore there is no problem. We have offered 50m if Wolfsburg accept it it becomes the official bid but not before, allowing everyone to say what they want. We can say we have put in an official bid, they can say no official bid received.

Alloffs is doing my fucking head in.

I respect Wolfsburg for doing their best to keep the player but now that's obviously not going to happen the media quotes are getting more bitter by the second.

It's almost as if he's a Bayern mouthpiece on the subject of MCFC

I might be wrong, but I just get the feeling that if Bayern were involved, they would already have the player, for considerably less money than it will cost City.

Has he gone AWOL or has he just not gone to training because he's on his way over here?

The two are very different. So far Otamendi has asked them to sell him but still turned up to training and played in preseason until yesterday when he asked them politely to not risk his move.

It's clear Otamendi wants to leave, but he hasn't gone about it in a very bad way. Various people claimin to be ITK in the otamendi thread have said he'll sign on Monday, so if that's true it would be weird for him to still be training with them today.

Two contrasting stories from both The Sunday Mirror and The People,with one claiming "a high ranking source at City claims not interested" whilst the other claims we could be making a big £82M spend on both players.Apologies if already reported.

Both papers are run by same company IIRC so just them edging there bets with exclusive

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.