De Bruyne?

Oh yeah I'm sure he's really terrified we walk away from this one and leave him with the player he's desperately trying to keep hold of. Quaking in his fucking boots.

Said it with a pinch of salt but do you really think they don't want to lose one player and receive a shed load of money to replace him with half a team.

I know they are backed by VW but fuck me £50m is a lot of money in anyone's language.

We really need DeBruyne. Today Yaya could have been sent off for a second yellow. Same for Fernandinho - and against WBA too.

We need depth. Real quality. DeBruyne is perfect. Can play wide or CM. First name on the teamsheet each week I bet if we get him.

Sorry @Blue warrior that may have been my fault. I posted something (twitter @Bundesliga_UK ) along the lines of Allofs has said a deal could be done soon, translate said angebot was deal whereas it was actually offer which one of my german mates later confirmed. However with these latest quotes I think we'll see some movement soon.
That's still progress, all things considered.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.