De Bruyne?

New offer? But there haven't been any so far according to this joker!

TBF, he said "dass es noch ein Angebot geben wird"

Translated, maybe a club will make an offer. "Noch" could also mean one more. German is a wonderful mystical language :-)

Think he's resigned to losing him after reading that. If they had no intention of selling they wouldn't even entertain an offer. My speculation is that £52m up front and it will be done this week.

You've lost the plot if you think that was a personal attack. Or is it the case now where posters are not allowed to comment on the paucity of your case without you becoming defensive? Like I said, you say you want a discussion but the reality is you are on a crusade to vilify the DoF and use every available piece of evidence to do so, even when you are shown this evidence to have more holes in it than a Swiss cheese.
You don't want to discuss, you want to ram your opinion down our throats and when I, and others disagree, you claim it's a personal attack.
If there's anyone chatting shit in here it's you, especially when asking moderators to have other posters warned because they have said your posts were idiotic.

You are engaging in personal attacks, and I have had reasonable discussion with other posters on this topic.

You had a pop, and claimed I'd said things I hadn't to another poster in an attempt to totally discredit me. That's a personal attack. Everything you've since posted has been an angle on me and trying to tell me what my own motives are, rather than trying to address my points like others have done. You went after me rather than my points. I have no idea what your problem is.

You then twice deleted my response to you, so yeah, I thought that was totally out of order, and complained to another mod asking for them to have a word.

You were confrontational, and were personal, and then wouldn't let me defend myself by deleting my posts. You not think that's out of order?

This is all petty stuff anyway, not arsed. Had a great day today, don't want to have petty squabbles online with another blue.

We kiss and make up?

After seeing us take Chelsea apart maybe he's worried we will turn away from this signing.

Don't think we will and see this done this week

Oh yeah I'm sure he's really terrified we walk away from this one and leave him with the player he's desperately trying to keep hold of. Quaking in his fucking boots.

Sorry @Blue warrior that may have been my fault. I posted something (twitter @Bundesliga_UK ) along the lines of Allofs has said a deal could be done soon, translate said angebot was deal whereas it was actually offer which one of my german mates later confirmed. However with these latest quotes I think we'll see some movement soon.

Sorry @Blue warrior that may have been my fault. I posted something (twitter @Bundesliga_UK ) along the lines of Allofs has said a deal could be done soon, translate said angebot was deal whereas it was actually offer which one of my german mates later confirmed. However with these latest quotes I think we'll see some movement soon.

Ha no worries bud, makes it worse I'm on an ipad mini and for some reason it won't copy n paste from certain sites. So when I see something I'm trying to remember what was said before reporting and normally forget quotes it comes out all fecked up :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.