De Bruyne?

So where is the logic in them offering a new transfer?

Is it not clear, now, that he wants to leave?

probably more to do with showing their fans that they tried to keep him, but big, bad City turned his head!
After watching today's match - with De Bruyne we'd be immense (if we'd got Pogba we'd be unbelievable)

I thought it said that the Frankfurt fans insulted him bc he got fined 20K last year bc of words he had with a Frankfurt ball boy - he was too slow. Today he grumbled he'd get fined
again if he responded to the crowd. Allofs alluded to a meeting (?) where something will happen and their plan is to keep him.

I think he would've salivated over being a part of a win over his old team and hopefully it's solidified his desire to come.

Have to figure that after today's display De Bruyne will be saying to himself, "Fuck yeah I'd like to play in that side."

"So I can stay at Wolfsburg, finish second in the league at best and fall out of the Champions League in the group stage, all while supplying through balls for Bas Dost, or I can go to the greatest club in the world, win the Premier League ahead of my old club, elevate them to Champions League contenders, and play along side Kun Aguero and Merlin..."

Maybe I'm paraphrasing but you get the gist... IMO he'll be a City player before we take on Everton.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.