De Bruyne?

"So I can stay at Wolfsburg, finish second in the league at best and fall out of the Champions League in the group stage, all while supplying through balls for Bas Dost, or I can go to the greatest club in the world, win the Premier League ahead of my old club, elevate them to Champions League contenders, and play along side Kun Aguero and Merlin..."

Maybe I'm paraphrasing but you get the gist... IMO he'll be a City player before we take on Everton.
Not so sure. I can see it going on until the final hours of deadline day.

Once a contract is offered you're really saying to the fans that if he signs it was all about money and if he goes it was all about money.

Think this is the best sign that he's coming so far.

Honestly, it just seems like a cat and mouse game is being played here. Wolfsburg will do anything to save face with their fans (selling your best player is NEVER popular) even though they will inevitable accept MCFC's offer.

The new contract offering is exactly how De Bruyne tells them he is leaving. Without being the bad guy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.