De Bruyne?

Please stay on topic. Comparing Nasri to KDB is fine, but for a different thread.

My apologies.

I do think Nasri's role for the season, bar injuries, will be what it has been so far. When KDB comes, he'll be fighting with Navas for Pellegrini's second sub spot. All the chat today has been incredibly positive to Kev joining.

If both Otamendi and De Bruyne are allegedly close to joining I wonder if they will both be unveiled at the same time like Navas and Negredo

What a week it would to have that happen after dismantling our closest title opponents!

You are not a moderator of this site.

You're right and I'm not constantly on this site either. In fact, I've been lurking for a long time and didn't even make an account until Wednesday. None of this takes away from the fact that it's fucking annoying seeing 2 pages of KDB and Nasri comparisons when I'm just trying to find the latest news/gossip on KDB's transfer whilst on break from work.

If we get De Bruyne done, maybe this is an option?

City Watch ‏@City_Watch 1m1 minute ago
Gazzetta dello Sport: Inter are considering Samir Nasri (28) to replace Madrid-bound Kovacic. Inter could offer loan + obligation to buy.

giphy.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.