De Bruyne?

Something tells me this isn't all over yet. Although I am over the moon! And if it's any consolation I'm not sure you guys need him. Get Otamendi in and you'll win the league regardless

I tend to agree. I cant see Wolfsburg loosing €20m on him if they choose to sell him to Bayern next season. Surely as a club you want to maximise your profits and sell to the highest bidder, not to mention strengthening your rivals. Cant knock the lad for showing loyalty but seems an odd decision from Wolfsburg.

I still just feel this is another big signing missed, we haven't really signed any big stars since Agüero, we lost Hazard, Sanchez, Isco and now De Bruyne.

To go from 95% done and to have everything finalised but a medical, it must have been one massive U turn. Wonder why he's changed his mind... Or was his mind ever made up.

Really what a pathetic club Wolfsburg are and the Bundesliga is a pathetic league.... They prefer to sell to a local rival instead of a foreign league

Ginger tosser. Next!

That statement means nothing imo. He's asked an awkward question and just makes a statement of fact. He didn't say I'm staying at Wolfsburg he said I'm playing at Wolfsburg. Very different. I'm sure that time will tell.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.