De Bruyne?

Why are our transfers so dramatic?

We've been used now by 2 players to drum up interest from other clubs. I'm at the fucking point where players have to do a Sterling. You either hand in a transfer request, or don't fucking bother. It prevents us from finding alternatives. No more Frogba and ginger dick shenanigans

If it's true De Bruyne has decided against joining City, and will be going to Bayern next season, then that's really fucking annoying. Especially so given he's been basically wasting our time for the last couple of months and left us in the situation where we've got very little, if any, chance of pursuing another target at this late stage.

Didn't come out and say I will be signing a new contract and commuting myself to such a wonderful club did he...till he puts pen to paper on that deal there is hope...you bet once a 50 mill bid comes in things will change
precisely, i still see a glimmer of hope in this saga, he told the fans what they wanted to hear. he wasn't going to say: "i'm going to city" etc

Until the fat lady sings, it ain't final. He may just have said what they wanted to hear, then slips off quietly in the night.
Then again, he may just want to be the big fish in the smaller pond at Wolfsburg, making a jump to a bigger side where he won't be the big fish, just before a summer tournament is a calculated risk, his time at Chelsea will of course come into play in his decision.
You also have to congratulate him on his loyalty.
Maybe next year EH?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.