De Bruyne?

It's hard to think this is off - otherwise why would city mess about for 3 months. They must know he is interested.

If not ...... hope we have a plan B. Suspect that it will be Pedro.

Calm down dear, go have a lie down.

2bY9hT4.jpg

How can anyone blame the ITKs? He went off to see his family last week. Probably to wrestle with this decision and get their advice.

He made a tough choice between loyalty to his club that believed in him and turned round his career and a big future with City.

My only disappointment is he did not talk to City first and give them time to manage the choice in public as this will be manna to the media.

ITKs cannot know how a player will change his mind over loyalty as I think this can only be. And it is to the players credit really if you look beyond the disappointment.

As I said earlier Txiki now has 2 weeks to turn this around and obliterate the nay sayers by getting someone else.

I will be happy if we get Otamendi. We shipped so many unecessary goals last season, this is the best signing for me

Guys this is still on. The moderator said kevin say this thing : I will stay in Wolfsburg and he said that then.

Nevertheles the signing looks more unlikely now then he said that he feels happy at wolfsburg and the amazing spirit in the team is great. And when he feels great he will play better

No offence to Ric here but a few days ago it was a case of "when, not if, KDB will sign" so, as always, take each bit of information with a pinch of salt and wait and see where we are when the window shuts. Until then, chill.

Unlike some on here, our top brass won't be running around a room with the arms in the air stressing to fuck. If he doesn't want to come, we move on to other targets.

We also happen to look in good nick this season regardless.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.