De Bruyne?

I am sure I will get slated, but I am not that disappointed.

One of the main reasons we have looked so good this season is we are playing with pace on both flanks, and nothing un-nerves defenders more than pace.

Although he would have been an upgrade on Navas, I would have preferred us to spend the money (and £50m is a lot of money) on someone with real threatening pace, and an end product.

We can't blame Txiki, clearly KDB didn't fancy the challenge in the end. His loss, we move on.

THIS FUCKING THREAD
Operation_Upshot-Knothole_-_Badger_001.jpg

Well, I would not overestimate this words. He was asked a difficult question in public, not a suprise he answers it the way the audience want to hear.

I have still hope until tolmie says it's off, or he repeats his word in a paper or very simple: signs a new deal with wolfsburg.
hahahahaha!! till tolmie says its off!! jeez.

I am sure I will get slated, but I am not that disappointed.

One of the main reasons we have looked so good this season is we are playing with pace on both flanks, and nothing un-nerves defenders more than pace.

Although he would have been an upgrade on Navas, I would have preferred us to spend the money (and £50m is a lot of money) on someone with real threatening pace, and an end product.

We can't blame Txiki, clearly KDB didn't fancy the challenge in the end. His loss, we move on.
Are you saying KDB doesn't have "real" end product? What the fuck, he had 10 goals and 20 assists last season. If that is not "real" end product then I don't know what is.

If he ends up going to bayern then fuck Wolfsburg and bayern. They might as well call the Bundesliga Bayern Liga because bayern just collects their trophy while the other Bayern B teams in the league supply them with talent. It's absolutely hilarious how stupid Wolfsburg are. They will never get this much money for de bruyne.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.