De Bruyne?

Yeah, I think Wolfsburg's panicked response undermines the hardline stance they'd been showing previously. I think last night's events have definitely worked in our favour and will speed things up.

I'm confused ric.

Not read every page but last week you said it was 95% done. Last night you said it was off and now you are saying it's back on?

Are all the flappers in bed now, this thread went into a rawk style meltdown last night just cos of some out of context and misquoted video clip, it was fun tho with all the flip flopping going on.

I'm confused ric.

Not read every page but last week you said it was 95% done. Last night you said it was off and now you are saying it's back on?

Here we go...

As I've said before, I've never proclaimed to be "in the know" - I'm just passing messages on from someone else, because he doesn't want the hassle from some on here (I understand why now!).

Last night he text me saying it was off. I assumed, as with all his other info, that had come via the club so posted it on here. It then turns out he was just relaying the widely reported quotes from the De Bruyne awards ceremony.

As for my post this morning I was merely giving my opinion that I think last night's shenanigans will work in our favour.

Hope that helps.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.