De Bruyne?

The feeling after the chelsea match, the news of imminent signings kind of took me back to when we got Howard kendall as manager and we signed Clive Allen.
Proper feel good factor that I've not felt for ages, everything seemed to fall into place, that feeling you get in your stomach.
Fuckin love this club, good or bad, shit or bust, win or lose.

Best post of this thread (save for the ITKs of course ;))

The feeling after the chelsea match, the news of imminent signings kind of took me back to when we got Howard kendall as manager and we signed Clive Allen.
Proper feel good factor that I've not felt for ages, everything seemed to fall into place, that feeling you get in your stomach.
Fuckin love this club, good or bad, shit or bust, win or lose.

Yeah, these are great times to be a Blue mate.

New quotes from his agent:

"At a club like City, you get a great complete package: a big league, big respect, the guarantee to play for domestic titles and in europe and moreover the financial aspect"

He also said PSG wantED (past!) Kevin more than Di Maria, but he (the agent) thinks KDB was too expensive for them.

I think my bet for us to be top scorers in the prem this year is safe. KDB brings another 30 goals to the team in goals and assists.

We're going to have an unbelievable squad that'll take some stopping.

"At a club like City, you get a great complete package: a big league, big respect, the guarantee to play for domestic titles and in europe and moreover the financial aspect"

He also said PSG wantED (past!) Kevin more than Di Maria, but he (the agent) thinks KDB was too expensive for them.
This is looking distinctly good.

Great stuff from his agent that. What a turnaround from last night.

Think his agent has been driving this deal from the start. Last night probably just ensured that it won't go down to the wire but will get done this week.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.