De Bruyne?

Not trying to rile anybody up but I just want something concrete. We all saw how quickly our excitement turned into despair last night. I'm just saying there's no need to get overly excited at this stage when there's nothing concrete.
you stay calm mate,im not getting of this mad rollercoaster aka mcfc, 10 days left brilliant

200.gif

He deserves a bit of credit at least for his continued confidence yesterday when everyone else started flapping

A lot of people didn't flap though. That Wolfy guy off Twitter (think he runs another forum) was the same by dismissing it all.

I get that it SEEMS that he has inside info but in reality he knows as much as a crusty winnit hanging from a dog's arse.

Why are people still posting stuff by Anonymous? He's a KFA who guesses then deletes accordingly.

True i came across a mcfc supporters page which is also run by this annonamous guy and post exactly whats posted on twitter by annonamous account,after confronting him it appeared to me he is just a young lad basing his claims on twitter rumors along with his own guess work

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.