De Bruyne?

Ideal opportunity to show the gif of the bird with bouncy bouncy cans....
thenug-rR31VsY4hg.gif

Sorry mods...

Hope De Bruyne and Zaba form an understanding similar to what we've seen early on with Sterling and Kolarov. With Silva down the middle passing between both sides, we'll be an absolute nightmare to deal with!

Zaba has to get his way back into the team first for that to happen. As I would argue Sagna defensively has been more solid, especially his man marking job on Hazard.

Zaba has to get his way back into the team first for that to happen. As I would argue Sagna defensively has been more solid, especially his man marking job on Hazard.

Yes, I agree! Sagna has been immense the past two games. I only mention Zab as he is much better going forward.

Yes, I agree! Sagna has been immense the past two games. I only mention Zab as he is much better going forward.

Yeah Zaba has that attacking edge, great against teams who park the bus, but with us having so many attacking outlets, especially if this happens, I would much rather have a full back who will defend first. However after Gary Neville pointed out the Sterling-Kolarov combo on MNF last night the Zaba-De Bruyne combo may well be what we need to be a threat from both sides, much more to go before this happens.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.