De Bruyne?

So it looks like this is imminent I really don't know a lot about him what is he going to bring to the team that we are lacking?

Passing range and long range shots are phenomenal. Forgive me for referencing a united player but he's like a two footed beckham.

With Sterlings pace on the left we now don't rely on Navas' pace on the right to pin defences deep. I expect we'll drop Navas to backup and play KDB on the right, just dropping in crosses to Aguero's feet.

So it looks like this is imminent I really don't know a lot about him what is he going to bring to the team that we are lacking?

Hasn't it been 'imminent' for weeks ?

Saying that, he's a great player. He's on Silva's wavelength so I'd expect some great interplay. A fantasically intelligent footballer and should slot seamlessly into our side.

He'll do similar to what Sterling does except on the other side plus from what I've seen he's in the Kolarov category when it comes to crossing in. He also shoots better than Sterling and Silva (most of the time although Silva has great scoring patches.) Decent speed and great vision. Always willing to attack.

Zab is head and shoulder more consistent, both defensively and attacking, he reads the game better and covers more. I'm not saying sagna hasn't had two very good games, but 2 good games doesn't make a good right back!!!

What about several seasons being Arsenal's most reliable defender and being one of the best right-backs in the league? Does that make a good right back?

Sagna's quality and given a run of games he'd prove it. I love Zaba, but he's in no way untouchable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.